Lead an Enterprise Agile Transformation Using the Scaled Agile Framework—2 Days, 14 Hours
In this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. Students will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean- Agile Programs, Scaling Agile, Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management and Scaling Leadership.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources.
- Gain the insights into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in context.
- Intro to SAFe
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework™
- Lean Thinking
- An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
- Scaling Agile
- Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits
- Agile Release Train
- Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains â€” long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance
- Scaling Leadership
- Scaling Enterprise Lean|Agile leadership
None to attend training, but for those seeking SA certification:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management.
- Experience in Scrum.
ARTICLE: 7 Reasons to Add Agile to Your Management Toolbox by Eric P. Rudolf
In addition to improving product development results, did you know Agile principles and practices can also improve your effectiveness as a day-to-day manger, and the performance of your departments as a whole?
BOOK: Becoming Agile in an Imperfect World by Greg Smith and Ahmed Sidky
It's never easy to bring Agile into an existing organization with established people and practices. Learn practical techniques and strategies to move from your existing process to an Agile process—without starting from scratch!
FREE RECORDED WEBINAR: An Overview of Agile by Sonja Almlie
Gain knowledge about the agile approach, and how incorporating agile techniques and tools into projects can improve product delivery, team productivity, and stakeholder satisfaction.
BOOK: PM the Agile Way: Making it Work in the Enterprise by John C. Goodpasture
Written for experienced PMs, architects and systems analysts comfortable in traditional methods of PM, but required to learn agile for software projects. Also offers an understanding of making agile work in the enterprise.
For Corporate Pricing or to Schedule a Training Needs Assessment, Please Contact:
Ken Mulcahy • Onsite Training Specialist • (952) 846-4484 x410 • email@example.com
* Discounts Available for Federal, State and Local Government Agencies
Request More Information
|Type:||Advanced Agile Practices|
|Audience:||ScrumMasters, Project Managers, Functional Managers, Product Managers, Executives|
|Duration:||2 Days – 8:00 am to 4:00 pm|